Crossroads. A Journal of English Studies is an open-access, peer-reviewed electronic quarterly for research in the broad areas of English language, linguistics and Anglophone literature, published by the University of Białystok (Poland). It welcomes contributions from all subdisciplines of linguistics (theoretical and applied) and literary studies (literary theory and literary criticism). It also provides a forum for contrastive (cross-linguistic, cross-cultural) and interdisciplinary research in the areas of linguistics, literature, cultural studies, and intercultural communication.
Crossroads does not charge any publication fees to authors or their institutions. We publish 4 issues per year; papers (research papers and review articles) can be submitted all year long. For information about the manuscript format and the review process, please go to section For Authors. Crossroads uses double-blind peer review. The review process usually takes up to 12 weeks. The average number of weeks between submission and publication is 18.
- SCOPUS (https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21101060492)
- ERIH PLUS: https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/periodical/info?id=494669
- EBSCO ULTIMATE
- DOAJ (The Directory of Open Access Journals)
- The Central and Eastern European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L.): www.ceeol.com
- The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH): cejsh.icm.edu.pl
- BazHum: bazhum.pl/bib/journal/640