- Your personal data will be processed based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The Data Controller for your personal data is Uniwersytet w Białymstoku, ul. Świerkowa 20 B, 15-328 Białystok, NIP: 542-23-83-747, tel. +48 85 745 70 00, fax. +48 85 745 70 73, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact in any matter regarding your personal data processing with a Data Protection officer employed by UwB (email@example.com).
- The names and e-mail addresses entered on the journal's website will be used only for manuscript processing purposes.Personal data will be used only for the publishing process of the submitted article and the purposes specified in the journal (dissemination and popularization of science by publishing the article in the journal in printed and electronic versions on the journal's website and databases with which the journal cooperates).
- Personal data will be processed in terms of identification data: name, surname, degree / academic title, address, affiliation, e-mail address, telephone number and kept for the period necessary for the publishing process of the submitted article (without time and territorial limitations).
- Personal data is made available exclusively to persons authorized by the Data Controller and entities processing personal data on behalf of the Data Controller on the basis of contracts concluded with the Data Controller.
- The author / authors have the right to access their personal data, correct it, supplement it, delete it, limit processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with the body supervising the processing of personal data (President of the Personal Data Protection Office) in casesspecified in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Provision of personal data by the author(s) of the article is voluntary, but it is necessary for the publication of the text in the journal.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country as stipulated by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.